Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Books for the Journey


I have been doing lots of reading the last couple of months. Each book has had something that means something to me for my journey. Almost like stepping into God's footprints and seeing where they go. 

I've read almost all of them before, some several times. I thought you might be interested in these books, so here is my rather eclectic list:


Traveling Mercies by Anne LaMott
The Gifts of Imperfection by Brene Brown 
The Ragamuffin Gospel by Brennan Manning
Dog Crazy by Meg Donahue
A Testament of Devotion by Thomas Kelly
Essentialism by Greg McKeown
I Thought It Was Just Me (but it isn't) by Brene Brown
Homestead by Jane Kirkpatrick
Ruthless Trust by Brennan Manning


I'll share more from each of these books as I write about my journey. I am sure you are wondering what a fiction book like Dog Crazy is doing among these spiritual and self-help books. I'l tell you - when the time is right.

No comments:

Post a Comment